Daily Road Report
Find out about the construction program and specific projects planned for this year.
The information below represents planned work on major arterial and some collector streets. The schedule is subject to change at any time due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. For more information, call Service Regina at 306-777-7000.
- For construction and traffic information relating to the Regina Bypass project, visit reginabypass.ca.
- Albert Street and Victoria Avenue Intersection – Westbound and Northbound Sidewalk and Parking Lane Closed for Building Construction Activities– Until Further Notice
- Coming Soon: McCarthy Boulevard – 4th Avenue to Brunskill Place – Southbound Traffic Restricted for Water Work – Starting Tuesday, December 11 at 12:00 p.m. for 4 hours.
- Jim Cairns Boulevard and Harbour Landing Drive Intersection – Restricted for Signal Work – Starting Monday, October 15 for 2.5 months.
- Arcola Avenue – Woodland Grove Drive to Regina Bypass – Westbound Traffic Restricted for Water Work – Starting Monday, July 23 for 5 months
- Assiniboine Avenue – Baneberry Drive to University Park Drive – Westbound Traffic Restricted for Water Work – Starting Tuesday, November 27 for two weeks
- Coming Soon: Assiniboine Avenue Ramp – At Ring Road – Southbound Shoulder Restricted for Guardrail Repairs – Starting Tuesday, December 11 for one day